BREXIT: Hot topic
Worried about Brexit fallout on chemicals regulation?
Find what experts have to say on this topic. Learn how to prepare for all potential Brexit outcomes.
Please note that this version of the REACH directive is out of date. Go to new version now
|ARTICLE 133:||Committee procedure|
1. The Commission shall be assisted by a Committee.
2. Where reference is made to this paragraph, Articles 3 and 7 of Decision 1999/468/EC shall apply, having regard to the provisions of Article 8 thereof.
3. Where reference is made to this paragraph, Articles 5 and 7 of Decision 1999/468/EC shall apply, having regard to the provisions of Article 8 thereof.
The period laid down in Article 5(6) of Decision 1999/468/EC shall be set at three months.
4. Where reference is made to this paragraph, Article 5a(1) to (4), and Article 7 of Decision 1999/468/EC shall apply, having regard to the provisions of Article 8 thereof.
5. The Committee shall adopt its Rules of Procedure.
- Referred by:
- ARTICLE 7: Registration and notification of substances in articles
- ARTICLE 13: General requirements for generation of information on intrinsic properties of substances
- ARTICLE 41: Compliance check of registrations
- ARTICLE 45: Competent authority
- ARTICLE 47: Coherence with other activities
- ARTICLE 51: Adoption of decisions under dossier evaluation
- ARTICLE 58: Inclusion of substances in Annex XIV
- ARTICLE 59: Identification of substances referred to in Article 57
- ARTICLE 64: Procedure for authorisation decisions
- ARTICLE 68: Introducing new and amending current restrictions
- ARTICLE 69: Preparation of a proposal
- ARTICLE 73: Commission decision
- ARTICLE 74: Fees and charges
- ARTICLE 89: Establishment of the Board of Appeal
- ARTICLE 93: Examination and decisions on appeal
- ARTICLE 129: Safeguard clause
- ARTICLE 131: Amendments to the Annexes
- ARTICLE 132: Implementing legislation
- ARTICLE 138: Review
- ARTICLE XI: GENERAL RULES FOR ADAPTATION OF THE STANDARD TESTING REGIME SET OUT IN ANNEXES VII TO X
- ARTICLE XVII: RESTRICTIONS ON THE MANUFACTURE, PLACING ON THE MARKET AND USE OF CERTAIN DANGEROUS SUBSTANCES, PREPARATIONS AND ARTICLES