Lost in REACH? Not anymore! Try our new REACH Compliance Website
- Assessment of REACH obligations
- Letter of Access (LoA) negotiation
- SDS authoring with 100% guarantee
- REACH and CLP consulting
- REACH Registration
- REACH Compliance auditing
- REACH Certificate and declaration
- REACH Only Representative (ROR) services
Contact REACH and CLP experts NOW!
1. If the conditions laid down in Article 68
are fulfilled, the Commission shall prepare a draft amendment to Annex XVII
, within three months of receipt of the opinion of the Committee for Socio-economic
Analysis or by the end of the deadline established under Article 71
if that Committee does not form an opinion, whichever is the earlier.
Where the draft amendment diverges from the original proposal or if it does not take the opinions from the Agency
into account, the Commission shall annex a detailed explanation of the reasons for the differences.
2. A final decision shall be taken in accordance with the procedure referred to in Article 133
(4). The Commission shall send the draft amendment to the Member States
at least 45 days before voting.