Lost in REACH? Not anymore! Try our new REACH Compliance Website
- Assessment of REACH obligations
- Letter of Access (LoA) negotiation
- SDS authoring with 100% guarantee
- REACH and CLP consulting
- REACH Registration
- REACH Compliance auditing
- REACH Certificate and declaration
- REACH Only Representative (ROR) services
Contact REACH and CLP experts NOW!
1. Within 12 months of the date of publication referred to in Article 69
(6), the Committee for Socio-economic
Analysis shall formulate an opinion on the suggested restrictions, based on its consideration of the relevant parts of the
dossier and the socio-economic
impact. It shall prepare a draft opinion on the suggested restrictions and on the related socio-economic
impact, taking account of the analyses or information according to Article 69
(6)(b), if there are any. The Agency
shall publish the draft opinion on its website without delay. The Agency
shall invite interested parties to give their comments on the draft opinion no later than 60 days from the publication of
that draft opinion.
2. The Committee for Socio-economic
Analysis shall without delay adopt its opinion, taking into account where appropriate further comments received by the deadline
set. This opinion shall take account of the comments and socio-economic
analyses of interested parties submitted under Article 69
(6)(b) and under paragraph 1 of this Article.
3. Where the opinion of the Committee for Risk Assessment diverges significantly from the restrictions suggested, the Agency
may postpone the deadline for the opinion of the Committee for Socio-economic
Analysis by a maximum of 90 days.