Lost in REACH? Not anymore! Try our new REACH Compliance Website
- Assessment of REACH obligations
- Letter of Access (LoA) negotiation
- SDS authoring with 100% guarantee
- REACH and CLP consulting
- REACH Registration
- REACH Compliance auditing
- REACH Certificate and declaration
- REACH Only Representative (ROR) services
Contact REACH and CLP experts NOW!
1. Every potential registrant of a non-phase-in substance, or potential registrant of a phase-in substance who has not pre-registered
in accordance with Article 28
, shall inquire from the Agency
whether a registration
has already been submitted for the same substance. He shall submit all the following information to the Agency
with the inquiry:
(a) his identity as specified in Section 1 of Annex VI
, with the exception of the use sites;
(b) the identity of the substance, as specified in Section 2 of Annex VI
(c) which information requirements would require new studies
involving vertebrate animals to be carried out by him;
(d) which information requirements would require other new studies
to be carried out by him.
2. If the same substance has previously not been registered
, the Agency
shall inform the potential registrant accordingly.
3. If the same substance has previously been registered
less than 12 years earlier, the Agency
shall inform the potential registrant without delay of the names and addresses of the previous registrant(s) and of the relevant
summaries or robust study
summaries, as the case may be, already submitted by them.
involving vertebrate animals shall not be repeated.
shall simultaneously inform the previous registrants of the name and address of the potential registrant. The available studies
shall be shared with the potential registrant in accordance with Article 27
4. If several potential registrants have made an inquiry in respect of the same substance, the Agency
shall inform all potential registrants without delay of the name and address of the other potential registrants.