Lost in REACH? Not anymore! Try our new REACH Compliance Website
- Assessment of REACH obligations
- Letter of Access (LoA) negotiation
- SDS authoring with 100% guarantee
- REACH and CLP consulting
- REACH Registration
- REACH Compliance auditing
- REACH Certificate and declaration
- REACH Only Representative (ROR) services
Contact REACH and CLP experts NOW!
||Objectives and general rules
1. In order to avoid animal testing, testing on vertebrate animals for the purposes of this Regulation shall be undertaken
only as a last resort. It is also necessary to take measures limiting duplication of other tests.
2. The sharing and joint submission of information in accordance with this Regulation shall concern technical data and in
particular information related to the intrinsic properties of substances
. Registrants shall refrain from exchanging information concerning their market behaviour, in particular as regards production
capacities, production or sales volumes, import
volumes or market shares.