Lost in REACH? Not anymore! Try our new REACH Compliance Website
- Assessment of REACH obligations
- Letter of Access (LoA) negotiation
- SDS authoring with 100% guarantee
- REACH and CLP consulting
- REACH Registration
- REACH Compliance auditing
- REACH Certificate and declaration
- REACH Only Representative (ROR) services
Contact REACH and CLP experts NOW!
for which it is predicted (ie by the application of (Q)SARs or other evidence) that they are likely to meet the criteria
for category 1 or 2 classification for carcinogenicity, mutagenicity or reproductive toxicity or the criteria in Annex XIII
(i) with dispersive or diffuse use(s) particularly where such substances
are used in consumer preparations or incorporated into consumer articles; and
(ii) for which it is predicted (i.e. by application of (Q)SARs or other evidence) that they are likely to meet the classification
criteria for any human health or environmental effects endpoints under Directive 67/548/EEC.