Lost in REACH? Not anymore! Try our new REACH Compliance Website
- Assessment of REACH obligations
- Letter of Access (LoA) negotiation
- SDS authoring with 100% guarantee
- REACH and CLP consulting
- REACH Registration
- REACH Compliance auditing
- REACH Certificate and declaration
- REACH Only Representative (ROR) services
Contact REACH and CLP experts NOW!
1. In order to combat fraud, corruption and other unlawful activities, the provisions of Regulation (EC) No 1073/1999 of the
European Parliament and of the Council of 25 May 1999 concerning investigations conducted by the European Anti-Fraud Office
shall apply without restrictions to the Agency
2. The Agency
shall be bound by the Interinstitutional Agreement of 25 May 1999 between the European Parliament, the Council of the European
Union and the Commission of the European Communities concerning internal investigations by the European Anti-Fraud Office
and shall issue, without delay, the appropriate provisions applicable to all of its staff.
3. The decisions concerning funding and the implementing agreements and instruments resulting from them shall explicitly stipulate
that the Court of Auditors and OLAF may carry out, if necessary, on-the-spot checks of the recipients of the Agency
's funding and the agents responsible for allocating it.