Lost in REACH? Not anymore! Try our new REACH Compliance Website
- Assessment of REACH obligations
- Letter of Access (LoA) negotiation
- SDS authoring with 100% guarantee
- REACH and CLP consulting
- REACH Registration
- REACH Compliance auditing
- REACH Certificate and declaration
- REACH Only Representative (ROR) services
Contact REACH and CLP experts NOW!
||Conflicts of opinion with other bodies
1. The Agency
shall take care to ensure early identification
of potential sources of conflict between its opinions and those of other bodies established under Community law, including
, carrying out a similar task in relation to issues of common concern.
2. Where the Agency
identifies a potential source of conflict, it shall contact the body concerned in order to ensure that any relevant scientific
or technical information is shared and to identify the scientific or technical points which are potentially contentious.
3. Where there is a fundamental conflict over scientific or technical points and the body concerned is a Community Agency
or a scientific committee, the Agency
and the body concerned shall work together either to solve the conflict or to submit a joint document to the Commission clarifying
the scientific and/or technical points of conflict.