Lost in REACH? Not anymore! Try our new REACH Compliance Website
- Assessment of REACH obligations
- Letter of Access (LoA) negotiation
- SDS authoring with 100% guarantee
- REACH and CLP consulting
- REACH Registration
- REACH Compliance auditing
- REACH Certificate and declaration
- REACH Only Representative (ROR) services
Contact REACH and CLP experts NOW!
||Examination and decisions on appeal
1. If, after consultation with the Chairman of the Board of Appeal, the Executive Director considers the appeal to be admissible
and well founded he may rectify the decision within 30 days of the appeal being filed in accordance with Article 92
2. In cases other than those referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article, the Chairman of the Board of Appeal shall examine
whether the appeal is admissible within 30 days of the appeal being filed in accordance with Article 92
(2). In the affirmative, the appeal shall be remitted to the Board of Appeal for examination of the grounds. Parties to the
appeal proceedings shall be entitled to make an oral presentation during the procedure.
3. The Board of Appeal may exercise any power which lies within the competence of the Agency
or remit the case to the competent body of the Agency
for further action.
4. The procedures for the Board of Appeal shall be determined by the Commission in accordance with the procedure referred
to in Article 133