Lost in REACH? Not anymore! Try our new REACH Compliance Website
- Assessment of REACH obligations
- Letter of Access (LoA) negotiation
- SDS authoring with 100% guarantee
- REACH and CLP consulting
- REACH Registration
- REACH Compliance auditing
- REACH Certificate and declaration
- REACH Only Representative (ROR) services
Contact REACH and CLP experts NOW!
||Persons entitled to appeal, time-limits, fees and form
1. Any natural or legal person may appeal against a decision addressed to that person, or against a decision which, although
addressed to another person, is of direct and individual concern to the former.
2. The appeal, together with the statements of the grounds thereof, shall be filed in writing to the Agency
within three months of the notification of the decision to the person concerned, or in the absence thereof, of the day on
which it became known to the latter, unless otherwise provided in this Regulation.
3. A fee may be payable by persons bringing an appeal against an Agency
decision, in accordance with Title IX.