Lost in REACH? Not anymore! Try our new REACH Compliance Website
- Assessment of REACH obligations
- Letter of Access (LoA) negotiation
- SDS authoring with 100% guarantee
- REACH and CLP consulting
- REACH Registration
- REACH Compliance auditing
- REACH Certificate and declaration
- REACH Only Representative (ROR) services
Contact REACH and CLP experts NOW!
||Establishment of the Board of Appeal
1. The Board of Appeal shall consist of a Chairman and two other members.
2. The Chairman and the two members shall have alternates who shall represent them in their absence.
3. The Chairman, the other members and the alternates shall be appointed by the Management Board on the basis of a list of
candidates proposed by the Commission following a call for expressions of interest published in the Official Journal of the
European Union and in other periodicals or on Internet sites. They shall be appointed on the basis of their relevant experience
and expertise in the field of chemical safety, natural sciences or regulatory and judicial procedures from a list of qualified
candidates adopted by the Commission.
The Management Board may appoint additional members and their alternates, on recommendation by the Executive Director, following
the same procedure, if this is necessary to ensure that the appeals can be processed at a satisfactory rate.
4. The qualifications required for the members of the Board of Appeal shall be determined by the Commission in accordance
with the procedure referred to in Article 133
5. The Chairman and the members shall have equal voting rights.