Lost in REACH? Not anymore! Try our new REACH Compliance Website
- Assessment of REACH obligations
- Letter of Access (LoA) negotiation
- SDS authoring with 100% guarantee
- REACH and CLP consulting
- REACH Registration
- REACH Compliance auditing
- REACH Certificate and declaration
- REACH Only Representative (ROR) services
Contact REACH and CLP experts NOW!
||Qualification and interests
1. The membership of the Committees and of the Forum shall be made public. Individual members may request that their names
not be made public if they believe that such publication could place them at risk. The Executive Director shall decide whether
to agree to such requests. When each appointment is published, the professional qualifications of each member shall be specified.
2. Members of the Management Board, the Executive Director and members of the Committees and of the Forum shall make a declaration
of commitment to fulfil their duties and a declaration of interests which could be considered to be prejudicial to their independence.
These declarations shall be made annually in writing and, without prejudice to paragraph 1, be entered in a register
held by the Agency
which is accessible to the public, on request, at the Agency
3. At each of their meetings, members of the Management Board, the Executive Director, members of the Committees and of the
Forum and any experts participating in the meeting shall declare any interests which could be considered to be prejudicial
to their independence with respect to any points on the agenda. Anyone declaring such interests shall not participate in any
voting on the relevant agenda point.