Lost in REACH? Not anymore! Try our new REACH Compliance Website
- Assessment of REACH obligations
- Letter of Access (LoA) negotiation
- SDS authoring with 100% guarantee
- REACH and CLP consulting
- REACH Registration
- REACH Compliance auditing
- REACH Certificate and declaration
- REACH Only Representative (ROR) services
Contact REACH and CLP experts NOW!
||Establishment of the Forum
1. Each Member State shall appoint, for a three-year term, which shall be renewable, one member to the Forum. Members shall
be chosen for their role and experience in enforcement of chemicals
legislation and shall maintain relevant contacts with the Member State competent authorities.
The Forum shall aim to have a broad range of relevant expertise among its members. To this end the Forum may co-opt a maximum
of five additional members chosen on the basis of their specific competence. These members shall be appointed for a term of
three years, which shall be renewable. Members of the Management Board may not be members of the Forum.
The members of the Forum may be accompanied by scientific and technical advisers.
The Executive Director of the Agency
or his representative and representatives of the Commission shall be entitled to attend all the meetings of the Forum and
its working groups. Stakeholders may also be invited to attend meetings as observers, as appropriate, at the request of Forum
members, or the Management Board.
2. The members of the Forum appointed by a Member State shall ensure that there is appropriate coordination between the tasks
of the Forum and the work of their Member State competent authority.
3. The members of the Forum shall be supported by the scientific and technical resources available to the competent authorities
of the Member States
. Each Member State competent authority shall facilitate the activities of the Forum and its working groups. The Member States
shall refrain from giving the Forum members, or their scientific and technical advisers and experts any instruction which
is incompatible with the individual tasks of those persons or with the tasks and responsibilities of the Forum.
4. The Forum shall draft a proposal for its own rules of procedure, to be adopted by the Management Board, within six months
of the Forum first being appointed.
These rules shall in particular lay down the procedures for appointing and replacing the Chairman, replacing members and the
procedures for delegating certain tasks to working groups.