Lost in REACH? Not anymore! Try our new REACH Compliance Website
- Assessment of REACH obligations
- Letter of Access (LoA) negotiation
- SDS authoring with 100% guarantee
- REACH and CLP consulting
- REACH Registration
- REACH Compliance auditing
- REACH Certificate and declaration
- REACH Only Representative (ROR) services
Contact REACH and CLP experts NOW!
||Appointment of the Executive Director
1. The Executive Director of the Agency
shall be appointed by the Management Board on the basis of a list of candidates proposed by the Commission following a call
for expressions of interest published in the Official Journal of the European Union and in other periodicals or on Internet
The Executive Director shall be appointed on the grounds of merit and documented administrative and management skills, as
well as his relevant experience in the fields of chemical safety or regulation. The Management Board shall take its decision
by a two-thirds majority of all members with a right to vote.
Power to dismiss the Executive Director shall lie with the Management Board, in accordance with the same procedure.
Before being appointed, the candidate selected by the Management Board shall be invited as soon as possible to make a statement
before the European Parliament and to answer questions from Members of Parliament.
2. The term of the office of the Executive Director shall be five years. It may be prolonged by the Management Board once
for another period of up to five years.