Lost in REACH? Not anymore! Try our new REACH Compliance Website
- Assessment of REACH obligations
- Letter of Access (LoA) negotiation
- SDS authoring with 100% guarantee
- REACH and CLP consulting
- REACH Registration
- REACH Compliance auditing
- REACH Certificate and declaration
- REACH Only Representative (ROR) services
Contact REACH and CLP experts NOW!
||Composition of the Management Board
1. The Management Board shall be composed of one representative from each Member State and a maximum of six representatives
appointed by the Commission, including three individuals from interested parties without voting rights and in addition two
independent persons appointed by the European Parliament.
Each Member State shall nominate a member to the Management Board. The members thus nominated shall be appointed by the Council.
2. Members shall be appointed on the basis of their relevant experience and expertise in the field of chemical safety or the
regulation of chemicals
whilst ensuring there is relevant expertise amongst the board members in the fields of general, financial and legal matters.
3. The duration of the term of office shall be four years. The term of office may be renewed once. However, for the first
mandate, the Commission shall identify half of its appointees, and the Council shall identify 12 of its appointees, for whom
this period shall be six years.