Lost in REACH? Not anymore! Try our new REACH Compliance Website
- Assessment of REACH obligations
- Letter of Access (LoA) negotiation
- SDS authoring with 100% guarantee
- REACH and CLP consulting
- REACH Registration
- REACH Compliance auditing
- REACH Certificate and declaration
- REACH Only Representative (ROR) services
Contact REACH and CLP experts NOW!
||Agency opinion: Committee for Risk Assessment
Within nine months of the date of publication referred to in Article 69
(6), the Committee for Risk Assessment shall formulate an opinion as to whether the suggested restrictions are appropriate
in reducing the risk to human health and/or the environment, based on its consideration of the relevant parts of the dossier.
This opinion shall take account of the Member State dossier or of the dossier prepared by the Agency
at the request of the Commission, and the views of interested parties referred to in Article 69