Lost in REACH? Not anymore! Try our new REACH Compliance Website
- Assessment of REACH obligations
- Letter of Access (LoA) negotiation
- SDS authoring with 100% guarantee
- REACH and CLP consulting
- REACH Registration
- REACH Compliance auditing
- REACH Certificate and declaration
- REACH Only Representative (ROR) services
Contact REACH and CLP experts NOW!
||Requests for further information and check of information submitted
1. If the competent authority considers that further information is required, including, if appropriate, information not required
in Annexes VII
, it shall prepare a draft decision, stating reasons, requiring the registrant(s) to submit the further information and setting
a deadline for its submission. A draft decision shall be prepared within 12 months of the publication of the Community rolling
action plan on the Agency
's website for substances
to be evaluated that year. The decision shall be taken in accordance with the procedure laid down in Articles 50
2. The registrant shall submit the information required to the Agency
by the deadline set.
3. The competent authority shall examine any information submitted, and shall draft any appropriate decisions in accordance
with this Article, if necessary, within 12 months of the information being submitted.
4. The competent authority shall finish its evaluation
activities within 12 months of the start of the evaluation
of the substance or within 12 months of the information being submitted under paragraph 2, and notify the Agency
accordingly. If this deadline is exceeded, the evaluation
shall be deemed to be finished.