Lost in REACH? Not anymore! Try our new REACH Compliance Website
- Assessment of REACH obligations
- Letter of Access (LoA) negotiation
- SDS authoring with 100% guarantee
- REACH and CLP consulting
- REACH Registration
- REACH Compliance auditing
- REACH Certificate and declaration
- REACH Only Representative (ROR) services
Contact REACH and CLP experts NOW!
||Procedure and time periods for examination of testing proposals
1. In the case of non phase-in substances
, the Agency
shall prepare a draft decision in accordance with Article 40
(3) within 180 days of receiving a registration
or downstream user report containing a testing proposal.
(a) by 1 December 2012 for all registrations
received by 1 December 2010 containing proposals for testing in order to fulfil the information requirements in Annexes
(b) by 1 June 2016 for all registrations
received by 1 June 2013 containing proposals for testing in order to fulfil the information requirements in Annex IX
(c) by 1 June 2022 for any registrations
containing testing proposals received by 1 June 2018.