Lost in REACH? Not anymore! Try our new REACH Compliance Website
- Assessment of REACH obligations
- Letter of Access (LoA) negotiation
- SDS authoring with 100% guarantee
- REACH and CLP consulting
- REACH Registration
- REACH Compliance auditing
- REACH Certificate and declaration
- REACH Only Representative (ROR) services
Contact REACH and CLP experts NOW!
||Obligation to keep information
1. Each manufacturer, importer
, downstream user and distributor shall assemble and keep available all the information he requires to carry out his duties
under this Regulation for a period of at least 10 years after he last manufactured, imported, supplied or used the substance
or preparation. That manufacturer, importer
, downstream user or distributor shall submit this information or make it available without delay upon request to any competent
authority of the Member State in which he is established or to the Agency
, without prejudice to Titles II and VI.
2. In the event of a registrant, downstream user or distributor ceasing activity, or transferring part or all of his operations
to a third party, the party responsible for liquidating the registrant, downstream user or distributor's undertaking or assuming
responsibility for the placing on the market of the substance or preparation concerned shall be bound by the obligation in
paragraph 1 in place of the registrant, downstream user or distributor.