Lost in REACH? Not anymore! Try our new REACH Compliance Website
- Assessment of REACH obligations
- Letter of Access (LoA) negotiation
- SDS authoring with 100% guarantee
- REACH and CLP consulting
- REACH Registration
- REACH Compliance auditing
- REACH Certificate and declaration
- REACH Only Representative (ROR) services
Contact REACH and CLP experts NOW!
||Transitional measures regarding restrictions
1. By 1 June 2010, the Commission shall, if necessary, prepare a draft amendment to Annex XVII
in accordance with either of the following:
(a) any risk evaluation
and recommended strategy for limiting risks that has been adopted at Community level in accordance with Article 11 of Regulation
(EEC) No 793/93 as far as it includes proposals for restrictions in accordance with Title VIII of this Regulation but for
which a decision under Directive 76/769/EEC has not yet been taken;
(b) any proposal, which has been submitted to the relevant institutions but has not yet been adopted, concerning the introduction
or the amendment of restrictions under Directive 76/769/EEC.
2. Until 1 June 2010, any dossier referred to in Article 129
(3) shall be submitted to the Commission. The Commission shall, if necessary, prepare a draft amendment to Annex XVII
3. Any amendment to the restrictions adopted under Directive 76/769/EEC from 1 June 2007 shall be incorporated in Annex XVII
with effect from 1 June 2009.