Lost in REACH? Not anymore! Try our new REACH Compliance Website
- Assessment of REACH obligations
- Letter of Access (LoA) negotiation
- SDS authoring with 100% guarantee
- REACH and CLP consulting
- REACH Registration
- REACH Compliance auditing
- REACH Certificate and declaration
- REACH Only Representative (ROR) services
Contact REACH and CLP experts NOW!
1. Subject to paragraph 2, Member States
shall not prohibit, restrict or impede the manufacturing, import
, placing on the market or use of a substance, on its own, in a preparation or in an article, falling within the scope of
this Regulation, which complies with this Regulation and, where appropriate, with Community acts adopted in implementation
of this Regulation.
2. Nothing in this Regulation shall prevent Member States
from maintaining or laying down national rules to protect workers, human health and the environment applying in cases where
this Regulation does not harmonise the requirements on manufacture, placing on the market or use.