Lost in REACH? Not anymore! Try our new REACH Compliance Website
- Assessment of REACH obligations
- Letter of Access (LoA) negotiation
- SDS authoring with 100% guarantee
- REACH and CLP consulting
- REACH Registration
- REACH Compliance auditing
- REACH Certificate and declaration
- REACH Only Representative (ROR) services
Contact REACH and CLP experts NOW!
The report referred to in Article 117
(1) shall, in relation to enforcement, include the results of the official inspections, the monitoring carried out, the penalties
provided for and the other measures taken pursuant to Articles 125
during the previous reporting period. The common issues to be covered in the reports shall be agreed by the Forum. The Commission
shall make these reports available to the Agency
and the Forum.