Lost in REACH? Not anymore! Try our new REACH Compliance Website
- Assessment of REACH obligations
- Letter of Access (LoA) negotiation
- SDS authoring with 100% guarantee
- REACH and CLP consulting
- REACH Registration
- REACH Compliance auditing
- REACH Certificate and declaration
- REACH Only Representative (ROR) services
Contact REACH and CLP experts NOW!
||Harmonisation of classification and labelling
1. Harmonised classification and labelling at Community level shall, from 1 June 2007, normally be added to Annex I of Directive
67/548/EEC for classification of a substance as carcinogenic, mutagenic
or toxic for reproduction
category 1, 2 or 3, or as a respiratory sensitiser. Harmonised classification and labelling for other effects may also be
added to Annex I of Directive 67/548/EEC on a case-by-case basis if justification is provided demonstrating the need for action
at Community level. To this end, Member State competent authorities may submit proposals to the Agency
for harmonised classification and labelling in accordance with Annex XV
2. The Committee for Risk Assessment shall adopt an opinion on the proposal, giving parties concerned the opportunity to comment.
shall forward this opinion and any comments to the Commission, which shall take a decision in accordance with Article 4(3)
of Directive 67/548/EEC.