Lost in REACH? Not anymore! Try our new REACH Compliance Website
- Assessment of REACH obligations
- Letter of Access (LoA) negotiation
- SDS authoring with 100% guarantee
- REACH and CLP consulting
- REACH Registration
- REACH Compliance auditing
- REACH Certificate and declaration
- REACH Only Representative (ROR) services
Contact REACH and CLP experts NOW!
||Staff rules and regulations
1. The staff of the Agency
shall be subject to the Regulations and Rules applicable to officials and other servants of the European Communities. In
respect of its staff, the Agency
shall exercise the powers which have been devolved to the appointing authority.
2. The Management Board shall, in agreement with the Commission, adopt the necessary implementing provisions.
3. The Agency
's staff shall consist of officials assigned or seconded by the Commission or Member States
on a temporary basis and of other servants recruited by the Agency
as necessary to carry out its tasks. The Agency
shall recruit its personnel on the basis of a staffing plan to be included in the multiannual work programme referred to
in Article 78