Lost in REACH? Not anymore! Try our new REACH Compliance Website
- Assessment of REACH obligations
- Letter of Access (LoA) negotiation
- SDS authoring with 100% guarantee
- REACH and CLP consulting
- REACH Registration
- REACH Compliance auditing
- REACH Certificate and declaration
- REACH Only Representative (ROR) services
Contact REACH and CLP experts NOW!
||Liability of the Agency
1. The contractual liability of the Agency
shall be governed by the law applicable to the contract in question. The Court of Justice shall have jurisdiction pursuant
to any arbitration clause contained in a contract concluded by the Agency
2. In the case of non-contractual liability, the Agency
shall, in accordance with the general principles common to the laws of the Member States
, make good any damage caused by it or by its servants in the performance of their duties.
The Court of Justice shall have jurisdiction in any dispute relating to compensation for such damages.
3. The personal financial and disciplinary liability of its servants towards the Agency
shall be governed by the relevant rules applying to the staff of the Agency