Lost in REACH? Not anymore! Try our new REACH Compliance Website
- Assessment of REACH obligations
- Letter of Access (LoA) negotiation
- SDS authoring with 100% guarantee
- REACH and CLP consulting
- REACH Registration
- REACH Compliance auditing
- REACH Certificate and declaration
- REACH Only Representative (ROR) services
Contact REACH and CLP experts NOW!
1. The purpose of this Regulation is to ensure a high level of protection of human health and the environment, including the
promotion of alternative methods for assessment of hazards of substances
, as well as the free circulation of substances
on the internal market while enhancing competitiveness and innovation.
2. This Regulation lays down provisions on substances
and preparations within the meaning of Article 3
. These provisions shall apply to the manufacture, placing on the market or use of such substances
on their own, in preparations or in articles and to the placing on the market of preparations.
3. This Regulation is based on the principle that it is for manufacturers
and downstream users
to ensure that they manufacture, place on the market or use such substances
that do not adversely affect human health or the environment. Its provisions are underpinned by the precautionary principle.